Creating the right look and feel in your new home isn’t always easy. With all the stress of a move, and getting settled in, taking the time to design your space to meet your aesthetic and functional needs can be near impossible…
That’s where we come in! Whether we’re working on a single room together or the whole place, we work with you to understand your goals, budget and preferred style.
Interior Design Made Easy
Get your new home designed to your liking, stress-free, and for less then it would cost with a large design firm. We offer full-service interior design, and we also offer consulting if you prefer to do the work yourself but need a little guidance.
We have connections with great local vendors to score great deals on furniture and furnishings, and we are dedicated to finding the right pieces and details to achieve your vision.
How We Work with Home Owners
- We start with our consultation to discuss and evaluate your needs, and to inspire each other!
- Based on our brief, we develop a mood board with detailed samples.
- We start gathering materials. You can either join us, or if you’re too busy, we can purchase them on our own. Furniture, tiling, accessories, artwork, fixtures: you name it we make sure it all fits with your vision!
- During installation, it may be as simple as rearranging new and existing elements, or we may coordinate and oversee minor to major renovations, it all depends on your needs.
- Re-placing and final staging of each room.
- Finishing touches to the final look.
Tell us more about your vision and let’s get started!